In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925 in a quick and easy way, without any technical assistance, and from the comfort of your home.
Nokia Lumia 925 is a Windows Phone that has the award winning technology PureView, and runs OS Windows Phone 8. This OS might give you some errors and might lag after a long time of use.
Follow these instructions to do a reset Windows and return your Nokia Lumia 925 to it’s factory settings.
Before going through with the process, make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%.
If you forgot your active lock pattern on your Nokia Lumia 925, use the first method.
If, on the other hand, you just need to reset Windows as maintenance on your Nokia Lumia 925, the fastest and easiest is to use the second method to reset Windows.
First method to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925
This method to reset Windows on your Nokia Lumia 925 is very simple just pressing a combination of buttons to activate the Window restauration process.
- Turn off your Nokia Lumia 925 and wait 20 seconds before continuing, and check that no cables are connected to it.
- Press the Volume down button and connect the charger at the same time. After a few seconds an exclamation point will show on the screen. (You can also press the Power button, instead of connecting the charger, if you have made sure the battery is charged.)
- Now press the following sequence of buttons in this order:
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Volume down
- Now your Nokia Lumia 925 will start the reset Windows process to return it to its factory settings.
Second method to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925
You will be able to run this process to reset Windows Phone from the Applications Menu of your Nokia Lumia 925.
Go to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone, and confirm the warning you get.
Wait a few minutes and your Nokia Lumia 925 will return to its out of the box state.
And you’re done! You have now successfully reset Windows Phone on your Nokia Lumia 925, leave a comment if you have any questions!
In this tutorial we will explain how to do a soft and hard reset windows phone on a Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon device.
The Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon is a medium range device that, thanks to its characteristics and specifications, have no trouble in running Windows Phone 8.1 smoothly.
Learn how to apply a hard reset in Windows Phone and return your device to it’s factory settings.
In similar fashion, you will learn how to do a soft reset in Windows Phone, if, for example, your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon freezes or a certain application is non-responsive.
Carefully read all the instructions to decide which method will better adapt to the needs of your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon.
Soft reset of Windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon
Using this method you will be able to soft reset Windows on your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon device, by pressing a series of buttons in a certain order. Please, bear in mind that this will only force the Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon to shut down and then restart, it will not delete any information or make any chances to the operative system.
- Press the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power button at the same time
- When you feel that your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon vibrates, let go of the buttons.
When your device restarts it will be free from any errors that cause the phone to stop responding.
Hard reset windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon
If you choose this method to reset windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon, it’s because you want your device to return to it’s out of the box state. In only a few minutes, you will have your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon as good as new with the factory settings restored. Follow these steps to go through with the procedure:
- Go to Settings
- Go to About
- Click on the Reset your Phone option and follow the directions given.
You’re done! As you can see reset windows on your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon is very easy to do!
In this article we will explain how to hard reset Windows Phone on a Nokia Lumia 1520 device. With it’s 6 ” Full HD display, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is like a hybrid between a table and a phone, also known as a “phablet“. It has an amazing lens and camera software, as you can see by looking at the pictures National Geographic photographer Stephen Alvarez took, using only a Nokia Lumia 1520 or a Nokia Lumia 1020 for the “Explore the 7 natural wonders of the world” project.
Two methods to hard reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 1520
There are two methods to hard reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 1520, depending on what is the situation with your device. If you have access to the software of your smartphone, you can use the method that involves using the option that Windows Phone provides through some menu options. If, on the other hand, you can not use your phone for any reason, you should use the method that involves doing a hard reset using hardware buttons.
Reminder: When you hard reset Windows Phone everything you have added to your phone since you took it out of the box will be deleted. That means all applications, personalization, photos, music, etc.. Make sure you do a backup of everything you need to keep before going through the following steps.
Hard reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 1520 using Windows Phone settings
- Check that the battery of your Nokia Lumia 1520 device has 50% battery or more left. The process of going back to factory settings can take a few minutes, and you don’t want your device to say goodbye in the middle of the process.
- Go to Settings on the Applications Menu.
- Go to the About option
- Click on the “Reset your phone” button.
Windows Phone will ask if you are sure you want to return your device to factory settings. If you click yes it will proceed with the process, that will take about 5 minutes. After the process is completed, the Nokia Lumia 1520 will restart in the same state it was when it came out of the box.
Hard reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 1520 using hardware buttons
- As in the previous method, you need to check that your battery is at least 50% charged
- Turn off your phone
- Hold down the Volume Down button during 3 seconds, and then hold down and release the Power button, while still pressing the Volume Down button.
- Let go of the Volume Down button and go through the following sequence: VOLUME UP -> VOLUME DOWN – POWER – VOLUME DOWN.
- Windows Phone will now start the process to return your phone to factory settings. This process will take about 5 minutes. After the process is finished, the Nokia Lumia 1520 will re-start, and the device will be in the same state it was when it came out of the box.
We hope this tutorial about how to hard reset Windows Phone on a Nokia Lumia 1520 was useful to you and in case you have questions please leave them in the comment section below or in our Facebook page.