If you need to reset Windows Phone on your HP Stream x360, you have reached the tutorial that will help you!
This method has been approved by the manufacturer as a safe way to return your HP to its factory settings.
Before going ahead with the procedure, please remember that all of your personal data will be erased. If you can, do a backup of your data before proceeding.
Also make sure the battery of your HP Stream x360 is charged to at least 80% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns.
How to reset Windows Phone on HP Stream x360
You don’t need to have access to the start screen of your HP Stream x360 to be able to reset Windows on it. Just follow these steps and you’ll have your device back to it’s factory settings in no time.
- Turn off your HP Stream x360 completely and wait 20 seconds before proceeding.
- Turn on your device and press the F11 key several times, until the Choose an option menu shows up on the screen
- Click Troubleshoot
- Click reset your PC
- On the next screen click on Next.
- Read and answer any screens that shows.
- Your HP Stream x360 will now reset itself, and when it comes back it will be at it’s out of the box state.
Reset Windows Phone on HP Stream x360 is simple!
If you have followed the steps to reset Windows on your device, then you should now have a HP Stream x360 back to it’s factory settings. Simple as that!
In this tutorial we will teach you how to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925 in a quick and easy way, without any technical assistance, and from the comfort of your home.
Nokia Lumia 925 is a Windows Phone that has the award winning technology PureView, and runs OS Windows Phone 8. This OS might give you some errors and might lag after a long time of use.
Follow these instructions to do a reset Windows and return your Nokia Lumia 925 to it’s factory settings.
Before going through with the process, make sure your battery is charged to at least 80%.
If you forgot your active lock pattern on your Nokia Lumia 925, use the first method.
If, on the other hand, you just need to reset Windows as maintenance on your Nokia Lumia 925, the fastest and easiest is to use the second method to reset Windows.
First method to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925
This method to reset Windows on your Nokia Lumia 925 is very simple just pressing a combination of buttons to activate the Window restauration process.
- Turn off your Nokia Lumia 925 and wait 20 seconds before continuing, and check that no cables are connected to it.
- Press the Volume down button and connect the charger at the same time. After a few seconds an exclamation point will show on the screen. (You can also press the Power button, instead of connecting the charger, if you have made sure the battery is charged.)
- Now press the following sequence of buttons in this order:
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Volume down
- Now your Nokia Lumia 925 will start the reset Windows process to return it to its factory settings.
Second method to reset Windows Phone on Nokia Lumia 925
You will be able to run this process to reset Windows Phone from the Applications Menu of your Nokia Lumia 925.
Go to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone, and confirm the warning you get.
Wait a few minutes and your Nokia Lumia 925 will return to its out of the box state.
And you’re done! You have now successfully reset Windows Phone on your Nokia Lumia 925, leave a comment if you have any questions!
In this tutorial we will explain how to do a soft and hard reset windows phone on a Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon device.
The Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon is a medium range device that, thanks to its characteristics and specifications, have no trouble in running Windows Phone 8.1 smoothly.
Learn how to apply a hard reset in Windows Phone and return your device to it’s factory settings.
In similar fashion, you will learn how to do a soft reset in Windows Phone, if, for example, your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon freezes or a certain application is non-responsive.
Carefully read all the instructions to decide which method will better adapt to the needs of your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon.
Soft reset of Windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon
Using this method you will be able to soft reset Windows on your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon device, by pressing a series of buttons in a certain order. Please, bear in mind that this will only force the Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon to shut down and then restart, it will not delete any information or make any chances to the operative system.
- Press the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power button at the same time
- When you feel that your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon vibrates, let go of the buttons.
When your device restarts it will be free from any errors that cause the phone to stop responding.
Hard reset windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon
If you choose this method to reset windows on Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon, it’s because you want your device to return to it’s out of the box state. In only a few minutes, you will have your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon as good as new with the factory settings restored. Follow these steps to go through with the procedure:
- Go to Settings
- Go to About
- Click on the Reset your Phone option and follow the directions given.
You’re done! As you can see reset windows on your Cherry Mobile Alpha Neon is very easy to do!