It’s time to perform a reset Windows Phone on the Venturer EliteWin tablet. So simple that you do not need technical assistance!
When you reset Windows, you eliminate slight errors and slowness. It is also effective to reset access codes that prevent you from entering Windows.
If you want to return your Venturer EliteWin device to its out of the box state to sell it or give it new use and leave it clean of information, this is your tutorial. Follow our instructions but remember: Before continuing you must charge the battery of your Venturer EliteWin to avoid shutdowns that could damage your Windows operating system.
Reset Windows on the Venturer EliteWin Tablet
Follow the steps below to reset Windows on your Venturer EliteWin device:
- Press and hold the shift key and at the same time press the power button
- Select the restart option and continue pressing the shift key until you see an on-screen menu. At this point, stop pressing the shift key.
- Select the option Troubleshoot and choose Reset your PC. This will be the option that will help you perform the hard reset and return it to its factory configuration.
- The hard reset windows process will start and you will see alerts and warnings during the process, do not worry and just press “continue” until the end.
- While the process of reset Windows takes place, you will be accepting and choosing different options appropriate for your tablet and the level of reset you want to perform, and your tablet will reset itself several times. The whole process can take around and up to 15 minutes, be patient.
In this tutorial we explain in great detail how to reset Windows Phone on your Venturer EliteWin device, helping you return it to its out of the box state.When the Windows reset process finishes you will need to configure your tablet again, as you did when it was new and just out of the box.
If you have any questions while you do a reset Windows on Venturer EliteWin leave us a comment in the comment section, or our Facebook page.