It’s time to perform a reset Windows Phone on the Venturer EliteWin tablet. So simple that you do not need technical assistance!
With everyday use, your Venturer EliteWin tablet may present some slight errors that after months of use will motivate you to return it to its original state, as it was fresh out of the factory.
When you reset Windows, you eliminate slight errors and slowness. It is also effective to reset access codes that prevent you from entering Windows.
If you want to return your Venturer EliteWin device to its out of the box state to sell it or give it new use and leave it clean of information, this is your tutorial. Follow our instructions but remember: Before continuing you must charge the battery of your Venturer EliteWin to avoid shutdowns that could damage your Windows operating system.
Reset Windows on the Venturer EliteWin Tablet
Follow the steps below to reset Windows on your Venturer EliteWin device:
- Press and hold the shift key and at the same time press the power button
- Select the restart option and continue pressing the shift key until you see an on-screen menu. At this point, stop pressing the shift key.
- Select the option Troubleshoot and choose Reset your PC. This will be the option that will help you perform the hard reset and return it to its factory configuration.
- The hard reset windows process will start and you will see alerts and warnings during the process, do not worry and just press “continue” until the end.
- While the process of reset Windows takes place, you will be accepting and choosing different options appropriate for your tablet and the level of reset you want to perform, and your tablet will reset itself several times. The whole process can take around and up to 15 minutes, be patient.
In this tutorial we explain in great detail how to reset Windows Phone on your Venturer EliteWin device, helping you return it to its out of the box state.When the Windows reset process finishes you will need to configure your tablet again, as you did when it was new and just out of the box.
If you have any questions while you do a reset Windows on Venturer EliteWin leave us a comment in the comment section, or our Facebook page.
This tutorial is intended for those who need to reset Windows Phone on their Microsoft Lumia 940 device. If this is you, please stay with us and we’ll show you how to accomplish this in very simple steps.
The Microsoft Lumia 940 is the first smartphone to be released to the market with Windows 10 installed from the factory, so the process to reset Windows might differ a little from what it was for Windows 8.0 or 8.1.
As usual you can choose to do a soft reset of Windows Phone or hard reset Windows Phone. The method you choose depends a lot on the state of your Microsoft Lumia 940. If you have access to the operative system, you can do a soft reset to get it back to its factory settings, just by using software options. If, on the other hand, you have lost access to your device, for example if you forgot your lock pin, you will have to do a hard reset.
Before going through with any of the methods, please make sure your battery is fully charged to avoid any unexpected shut downs.
Soft reset Windows Phone on Microsoft Lumia 940
- Go to Settings, and then About and click on Reset Your Phone
- Confirm that you want to go through the process and it will start automatically. When your smartphone restarts, it will have returned to it’s factory settings.
Hard reset Windows Phone on Microsoft Lumia 940
If your Microsoft Lumia 940 does not respond, or you forgot the lock pin, you can reset windows using this method, following these easy instructions:
- Completely turn off your smartphone.
- Press the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time. An exclamation point should show up no the screen at this point.
- When you see the exclamation point, press the following button combinations: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power and then Volume Down
- The process will start automatically and when your Microsoft Lumia 940 restarts, it will be at the same state it was when out of the box, ready for your configuration.
You have now reset windows on your Microsoft Lumia 940, if you have any comments, do not hesitate to leave them right here below!